Having a boat offers hours of pleasures to the owners and their guests. Boat owners can easily access the coast, beautiful islands, and parts of lakes that people without boats can’t reach. There, boat owners can go on picnic, fishing, swimming, or just chilling in less crowded waters.
After enjoying your boat with your family and friends, it’s time to pack it in and say goodbye until next time. Now what? Where do you store your boat securely when it’s not in use?
Here’s what you should consider:
- Enough space to keep your boat
- Accessibility to your boat year round
- Convenience of launching and haulout
- Protection from UV sun damage that causes boat deterioration
- Cost of trailer and transport cost
We know having a boat can be difficult, lots of challenges and hard work. An endless list from storing, cleaning, fueling, towing, launching, and especially maintaining and repairing…
Thankfully, Ocean Marina can help you lessen some of the hard work and just enjoy the days you spend boating.
Ocean Marina Yacht Club offers you affordable ways in keeping and maintaining your boat.
- We have secured facility dedicated to store your boat and frees up a lot of space in your garage. Vandalism and theft are not a worry. Our 24 hours security, locked gates and CCTV cameras will give you peace of mind while you’re away from your boat.
- If you wish to access your boat anytime, anyway, you are freely to do so. Just visit the Marina Office or give us a call prior to your arrival.
- There’s no waiting in long lines to launch and haulout your boat. Stop wasting time waiting for your boat get launched. Call the Marina office and we’ll launch your boat at your convenience. Arrive in the marina, get on water and enjoy!
- Storing your boat is done with ease too. We haul out, pressure wash your boat and keep it at the storage the way it was.
- In keeping your boat at Ocean Marina Yacht Club Dry storage, it protects the upholstery and hull from sun damage and rain which results in significantly lower maintenance and repair costs.
- Spares you with transport cost, lower risk of damaging your boats while storing and saves you costly repairs. Preserving your boat’s beauty and performance. Maximises the value of boat with brokers.
In addition, keeping a boat in the dry storage will make boat owner’s life less stressful because of the unbeatable safety and security. No concern about being damaged by strong winds.
Also, Ocean Marina offers a full service, including launching the boat and berthing, so the boat is waiting for you, ready to go. Need fuel? No problem, and we can fuel it up, and even put ice in the ice box if you need it. Oh, and don’t forget all boats stored with us get a couple of days free berthing.
So when considering the best way to store your boat, remember the numerous advantages of Ocean Marina Yacht Club Dry Storage.